Thursday, February 09, 2006

One Foot in Front of the Other

This morning, I was watching the news, and they did a story about a donut shop. My Honey stated that she wishes she could eat a donut. I reminded her that in time we could do that. Right now, we need to get our sugar under control. Day by day, we are doing just that.
We don't take giant steps, we don't take baby steps. We just keep on taking whatever steps we have to in order to reach our destination. In our case, it's good health. And we will get it by doing what we need to do. Approach each day as a new beginning. I can't correct what I did yesterday, I can only live today as well as I can. I put one foot in front of the other and I will get to where I set out to go. It does not matter whether it takes a day, a week, or a month, as long as I keep going in the right direction. Life is not a race, it's a journey.

No comments: