Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Another good day

I got up this morning, and my Blood sugar was 95. I'm pretty happy about that. The only real change I have made recently is that I drink Twinings tea. The cinnamon and cherry flavor. It tastes a little srange but since I started my sugar has become even better. It was pretty good before, but this is a new consistent low for me.
I view my journey to getting off drugs as a 3 step process, so far. The first was that I started getting proper supplementation. While I believe the ones I have are the best, similar results can be attained by others.
The second phase was a major dietary change. I eat a vegan diet 6 days a week. I should probably follow through and do it all 7, but why oh why are the foods that are so bad for me so darn tasty?
The third phase has been the tea. This has brought me way down. Before, my sugars were around 100-120 in the morning, but this huge drop makes me happy.

No comments: