Friday, October 03, 2008

Seems like a new cure every day

Diabetes is such a big business terrible disease, it seems as if a new and expensive improved method of treatment becomes available every day.
Yet, Doc Nicole gave such an inexpensive and simple way to cure and prevent diabetes, it makes one wonder why it is routinely ignored.
Well, to be heartless and cruel, it's all about the Benjamins. Follow the money, my friends, and you will see the, as Paul Harvey would say, the rest of the story.
According to the most recent data, the health care sector contributes millions to each party, and ranks 6th among all sectors in political contributions. Of course, the biggest contributor is the finance industry (sort of puts the recent bailout in perspective, doesn't it) but you can be sure the millions in health care dollars are not ignored.
Please don't wait for the government to step inand cure diabetes. It isn't going to happen. Eat right and exercise and you will do more than any health care program. Trust your instincts, and trust Doc Nicole. Don't wait for a miracle, create one.

2 comments:

eve cleveland said...

Joe,
I wanted to come check this site out. Dr. N.s advice sounds good for anybody. I told you I had G diabetes with my son. They told me he would be at risk and d runs in our family. He's now 12 and struggles with his weight and really doesnt like to move around much. I try to motivate him in postitive ways but sometimes its hard for me to understand. He has a strange relationship with food especially sugar. In fact, he will hide candy. Is it true that you crave sweets? I can remember my diabetic grandfather hiding cookies and always taking "me" to get ice cream. Maybe I should get my sons blood sugar tested.
Eve

Da Old Man said...

@ Eve: Would be a good idea to get him tested. The test is pretty simple. Does he show any other signs?
And many diabetics do crave sweets.