Thursday, June 05, 2008

Doctor update

I went to my podiatric surgeon today.

He said my foot is looking pretty good. The wound is superficial, but it's been that way for many months. The wound on the right foot is almost healed, and I look forward to that closing up soon. I'd feel like it was a victory of some sort if that one healed. At the very least, it would cut my bandage usage in half.

It's surprising what bandages cost. They seem cheap until one needs them all the time.

I pay about 5 bucks each in the local pharmacy. I shopped around, and found them at a local medical distributor for half that. (usually between 2 and 3 bucks)

But, I found them by the case at ebay for about a buck each. I paid $110 including shipping for 100 of them. I go through 3 or 4 a week, so the savings are considerable.

1 comment:

Dee said...

Good to hear that the wound on the right foot has almost healed.